“Working together to be the best that we can be.”
“The staff and community of Ohaeawai School expect that all children at Ohaeawai School will become successful Readers, Writers and Speakers”.
At Ohaeawai School we believe:
· In providing a safe environment which fosters a life-long love of learning.
· That an attractive physical environment inspires creativity, confidence and pride.
· Quality communication is paramount.
· There is mutual respect between students, staff and the community.
· That if positive self-esteem and confidence is nurtured, enthusiastic and independent learners will develop.
The goals of Ohaeawai School are:
· To enhance the learning environment
· To provide programmes that promote educational excellence, achievement and life-long learning
· To build a positive culture of achievement and success.
· To promote the development of the essential skills.
· To encourage community involvement in the school.
· To provide opportunities that will develop the whole school child academically, socially, culturally, physically and spiritually.”